Summary lesson of Safety Accountability.
K3 surveillance program = obviously & measurable.
1) detailed the phase of the k3 surveillance work
2) schedule a surveillance
3) determine the length of time of surveillance
4) Create surveillance instructions
5) determining mandatory aspects/sections (checklist)
6) establishing a surveillance area
7) evaluate the quantity of surveillance, the attendance list and Obedience percentage K3
8)determining responsible person supervision
9) establishing standard evaluation
10) creating advanced reports and archive documents
>Management with field workers
>Innovations are able to move employees towards company goals
> Should be able to motivating workers Its subordinates can work productively and safely
》The role of overseer:
Orientated to K3 (safety Oriented)
Oriented into result production (production oriented)
Oriented for subordinated employees (employee oriented): understanding others, looking after subordinate advisor & instructoc superior peers.